Scan these thumbnail images or click any image to enlarge and begin your photo slide show of that project. If you find one that suits your needs, make note of the image name when contacting us for more information.
Flat Panel Vinyl Seawall
– These two photos are an FP 475 Series Shoreguard™ flat panel vinyl seawall in Satellite Beach featuring vinyl decking.
Flat Panel 1
Flat Panel 2
Corrugated Panel Vinyl Seawalls
– The first two photos are a 425 series Shoreguard™ corrugated panel vinyl seawall in Melbourne Beach featuring vinyl decking. The third photo is Sate Grey from Azek™ which is a great color match for the grey sheet piles and a long lasting alternative to wood. The last photo is an 8′ landward return wall that contains the new higher elevation of the property and controls runoff into the neighboring yard.
Features Vinyl Decking
Corrugated Panel Vinyl
Sate Grey from Azek™
8″ Landward Return Wall
Satellite Beach Project
– This is a 425 series Shoreguard™ corrugated panel vinyl seawall in Satellite Beach featuring a custom color of Azek™ vinyl decking. The dock was installed at the same time as the seawall with the decking integrated into the seawall cap for a clean and continuous feature.
Satellite Beach 7
Satellite Beach 8
Satellite Beach 9
Satellite Beach 10
Melbourne Beach Project
– The first photo is a 425 series Shoreguard™ corrugated panel vinyl seawall in Melbourne Beach on Mullet Creek. It also features Azek™ vinyl decking in Slate Grey. Mullet Creek is a natural water body and concrete riprap is required for habit. The second photo dock was also integrated into the seawall cap for a clean and continuous feature which actually expands the footprint of the dock over land.
Melbourne Beach 11
Melbourne Beach 12
Melbourne Beach 13
Indian River in Indialantic Project
– This is an FP 475 series Shoreguard™ flat panel vinyl seawall on the Indian River in Indialantic featuring an eased edge treated wood decking and County required riprap.